Accepted Devious355 - Researcher Application

Devious355

New member
Devious355
Devious355
Researcher
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Messages
4


Username: Devious355

Discord Username: Devious355

Total Playtime: 10h but when your reading this probably 13-15

Timezone: PST

Availability: 5-7 Hours a day (less on weekends bc of my irl work -_- )

What job are you applying for? Researcher

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I Love making Alexandria a better place! I Think it's a very special position to be able to make a difference in our education, textures, and helping people understand the game, so they don't get stuck and quit!

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I Really love writing so it's not something that I only want to do for the money and instead it's that I get to do what I love in a game I love with a community I love!
 
Back
Top