Open Expression of Interest - Tourism Manager

Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Messages
12
The Tourism Manager, is tasked with establishing and managing the Tourism Office in the Alexandrian Embassy in Redmont.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
- You need to have, and be available on Discord.
- You need to show in your expression why you are best suited for the position.
- You must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team with all members of a department.

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORMAT
- In-game Username:
- Discord Username:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses:
- Why do you want this position:
- Why are you the best applicant for this role:
- Do you have any prior leadership experience:
- Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team:
- Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms:
- Additional information:

This Application of Interest will be open until a suitable candidate is found.
 
In-game Username: Plura72
- Discord Username: Plura72
- What are your strengths and weaknesses: I Consider myself someone experienced with teamwork and tourism, whoever i am too anxious and also not able to VC
- Why do you want this position: I am experienced with tourism, has been head of tourism and culture of aventura, i know how to attract people, i am also secretary of welfare, and my part is to guide new players
- Why are you the best applicant for this role: I wouldnt consider myself the best, but i consider myself adequated, with the experience i already mentioned
- Do you have any prior leadership experience: Redmont: Representative Twice. Head Of Tourism, Aventura
Alexandria: Party Leader once, secretary of welfare
- Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team:
yes, i have great ideas and i know how to listen every member of a team
- Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms: yes
- Additional information:
 
  • In-game Username:
    RealImza
  • Discord Username:
    imzasoft
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses:
    STRENGTHS:
    I'm good at collaborating in a team.
    I'm a good communicator
    I'm a quick learner.
    I'm able to listen to orders.
    I'm good at writing policies.
    I know a lot about Redmont.

    WEAKNESSES:
    I'm a perfectionist.
    I can be easily distracted.
    I can occasionally be busy due to school.

  • Why do you want this position?
    The Kingdom of Alexandria is in need of more tourism and a larger player base. I am a loyal servant of Her Majesty and a true patriot of Alexandria; therefore, I want to see our nation advance and improve. I believe I will be able to advance the player base and tourism of our Nation by applying for and getting this role.

  • Why are you the best applicant for this role?
    I have the necessary skills and experience required for this position.

  • Do you have any prior leadership experience?
    Yes.
    I have many prior (and current) leadership experiences, both within the Kingdom of Alexandria and abroad, within the Commonwealth of Redmont:
    Member of Parliament (Current, Alexandria)
    Two-term Representative (Former, Redmont)
    Deputy Speaker of the House (Former, Redmont)
    Town Councillor of Aventura (Current, Redmont/Aventura)
    And other roles!

    Within all these roles, I have led and managed many employees.

  • Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team?
    Yes. As stated earlier, I have experience in many positions which require working and communicating effectively in a team.

  • Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorised disclosure is a serious offence that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms:
    I do.

  • - Additional information:
    Ur mum.
 
- In-game Username: MrNeighbor
- Discord Username: das_evensk_kanzler
- What are your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:

I am fairly good at marketing, and I have done marketing and campaigning roles for parties and entities.
I can follow orders/directions easily.
If need be, I can learn something and pick it up relatively quickly.
I work very well with others to get something done.
Weaknesses:
I can get distracted sometimes or when I try to multitask and it flops.
I don't have infinite free time so I might not be able to be reached at times.
- Why do you want this position:
I hate seeing Alexandria have a grand total of around 1 person online on average, this is a great place that has immense opportunity if we could get an actually active playerbase, and that's what I want to try and accomplish, mainly by sniping players that join DemocracyCraft and getting them to come to StateCraft.
- Why are you the best applicant for this role:
I am willing and enthusiastic to get players into Alexandria and I'm pretty sure I can do that.
- Do you have any prior leadership experience:
In regards to marketing, I used to be the Campaigning Chair in the Redmont Beach Party.
- Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team:
Yes, I would say I think I usually work better in a team.
- Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms:
Yes.
- Additional information:
We need to make Alexandria active!
 
In-game Username:
Nobuscus2012


Discord Username:
Nobuscus2012


What are your strengths and weaknesses:


I bring strong leadership skills, work well in teams and in guest relations alike, and have significant hands-on experience in hospitality and tourism outside of Minecraft. I am a quick learner and pride myself on acting with character and integrity in everything I do. One area I continually work to improve is learning new systems and processes as quickly as possible so I can contribute effectively.


Why do you want this position:


I would like the position of Tourism Manager as it aligns closely with my real-world passion for serving others in the hospitality industry. I genuinely enjoy helping people, creating welcoming experiences, and providing creative solutions in situations that require problem solving. I would love the opportunity to help make Alexandria an enjoyable and memorable place for both new and returning players.


Why are you the best applicant for this role:


I believe my nearly five years of real-world hospitality experience provide a strong foundation for this position. In addition, I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, which has strengthened my knowledge of tourism, guest service, leadership, and teamwork. Although this role exists within Minecraft, I believe those skills and experiences translate naturally into helping players and representing Alexandria well.


Do you have any prior leadership experience:


Yes! Outside of Minecraft, I help own and oversee operations for my own hospitality business, where I have developed leadership, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills while working closely with others to ensure everything runs smoothly.


Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team:


Absolutely! I greatly enjoy working with others, encouraging teamwork, and building others up while ensuring responsibilities are completed to the fullest extent.


Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?


Absolutely! I understand the importance of confidentiality, and any classified ministry information shared with me will remain confidential.


Additional Information:


Thank you very much for considering my application. I truly appreciate the opportunity to apply and look forward to hearing from you!
 
Back
Top