Pending hello1341 - Crown Counsel Application

hello1341

Member
Minister for Internal Affairs
Member of Parliament
hello1341
hello1341
Internal Affairs Minister
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
52


Username: hello1341

Discord Username: tigi5

Total Playtime: 6 days

Timezone: CST

Availability: like 4 hours a week in the afternoon

What job are you applying for? Crown Counsel

Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want this position so that I get get some more legal experience. I currently have no cases or have been a part of a law firm. I think that law would be an interesting aspect of SC and want to learn more about it.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am able to learn quickly and want to learn more about how the law on SC works and how I can prosecute people.
 
Back
Top