- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Messages
- 4
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Devious355
Username: Devious355
Desired type of item: miscellaneous
Patent Name: Garbage Can
Why you are requesting this item to be made, what would be the use of this item? You would be able to right click it and put things you dont want in it then when it gets full empty it
Have you or will you make any of the assets required to fulfil your patent? If yes, you will be asked to submit them if your patent is accepted: yes
Submission Confirmation I have read and understand patent policy,, I understand that the MoW may reject and request for things to changed
Additional Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Username: Devious355
Desired type of item: miscellaneous
Patent Name: Garbage Can
Why you are requesting this item to be made, what would be the use of this item? You would be able to right click it and put things you dont want in it then when it gets full empty it
Have you or will you make any of the assets required to fulfil your patent? If yes, you will be asked to submit them if your patent is accepted: yes
Submission Confirmation I have read and understand patent policy,, I understand that the MoW may reject and request for things to changed
Additional Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)