- Joined
- Apr 12, 2025
- Messages
- 159
- Thread Author
- #1
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Civil Complaint
I. Jurisdictional Statement
This lawsuit concerns a matter of unlawful dismissal of myself, ItsStormcraft, from the position of Electoral Adjudicator. Under the recent dismissal of The Greens v. Crown, it certainly does not fall under "disputes regarding elections" and should therefore be heard in the Magistrates' Court.
II. Parties
ItsStormcrafter, fmr. Electoral Adjudicator
The Crown, represented by the Ministry of Justice
III. Facts
(1) Under the Government Organisation Act §14, removing the Electoral Adjudicator requires a majority of two-thirds.
(2) As determined by the Prime Minister, Gwiis is still a Member of Parliament (E1).
(3) Therefore Parliament has no vacancies. This puts the supermajority threshold at eight.
(4) There where only seven Ayes so far on the Motion to Remove (the proxy vote cast by hello1341 is null due to N8 casting the vote himself) (E2).
(5) The majority threshold was never reached, the subsequent nomination of McBrittle419 was therefore void ab initio.
IV. Argument
As the majority threshold was never reached, I am still Electoral Adjudicator at this time. The nomination of Brittle was void ab initio and has to be voided and refiled should I be removed properly. I was therefore wrongly dismissed from my position and McBrittle419 is currently unlawfully exercising the powers of the Secretary of Elections.
V. Petition
(1) Reinstate maself as Electoral Adjudicator.
(2) Void the nomination of McBrittle419.
(3) Void all actions taken by McBrittle419 as Electoral Adjudicator.
So petitioned before the honourable Court,
Kaladin Stormblessed
Civil Complaint
I. Jurisdictional Statement
This lawsuit concerns a matter of unlawful dismissal of myself, ItsStormcraft, from the position of Electoral Adjudicator. Under the recent dismissal of The Greens v. Crown, it certainly does not fall under "disputes regarding elections" and should therefore be heard in the Magistrates' Court.
II. Parties
ItsStormcrafter, fmr. Electoral Adjudicator
The Crown, represented by the Ministry of Justice
III. Facts
(1) Under the Government Organisation Act §14, removing the Electoral Adjudicator requires a majority of two-thirds.
(2) As determined by the Prime Minister, Gwiis is still a Member of Parliament (E1).
(3) Therefore Parliament has no vacancies. This puts the supermajority threshold at eight.
(4) There where only seven Ayes so far on the Motion to Remove (the proxy vote cast by hello1341 is null due to N8 casting the vote himself) (E2).
(5) The majority threshold was never reached, the subsequent nomination of McBrittle419 was therefore void ab initio.
IV. Argument
As the majority threshold was never reached, I am still Electoral Adjudicator at this time. The nomination of Brittle was void ab initio and has to be voided and refiled should I be removed properly. I was therefore wrongly dismissed from my position and McBrittle419 is currently unlawfully exercising the powers of the Secretary of Elections.
V. Petition
(1) Reinstate maself as Electoral Adjudicator.
(2) Void the nomination of McBrittle419.
(3) Void all actions taken by McBrittle419 as Electoral Adjudicator.
So petitioned before the honourable Court,
Kaladin Stormblessed




