Accepted Limited Liability Company (LLC) - Auctum LLC - Business Incorporation Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattQiu

New member
Minister for Finance
Member of Parliament
MattQiu
MattQiu
Knight
Joined
May 24, 2026
Messages
29


Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Proposed Registered Name of Entity: Auctum LLC

In-Game Company Name: Auctum

In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): MattQiu

For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Incorporation and, if applicable, your Bylaws.
For LLCs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Formation and LLC Operating Agreement.
File(s) attached

Contact Information: mattqiuu, MattQiu, MattQiu

Agreement:
  • The submitted documents are complete, final, and have been prepared in accordance with all relevant provisions of the Legal Entity Act (A.P.020).
  • I understand that the MoTF will review this filing for compliance and that the entity's legal existence begins only upon the official signature of the formation instrument by the MoTF in a newly created Company Docket.
  • I have read and understood the duties, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with the type of entity I am forming.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top