Accepted Limited Liability Company (LLC) - Vernum Guides, LLC - Business Incorporation Registration

MattQiu

New member
Minister for Finance
Member of Parliament
MattQiu
MattQiu
Knight
Joined
May 24, 2026
Messages
29


Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Proposed Registered Name of Entity: Vernum Guides, LLC

In-Game Company Name: VernumGuides

In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): MattQiu, L0U_4L

For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Incorporation and, if applicable, your Bylaws.
For LLCs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Formation and LLC Operating Agreement.
File(s) attached

Contact Information: mattqiuu, MattQiu, MattQiu

Agreement:
  • The submitted documents are complete, final, and have been prepared in accordance with all relevant provisions of the Legal Entity Act (A.P.020).
  • I understand that the MoTF will review this filing for compliance and that the entity's legal existence begins only upon the official signature of the formation instrument by the MoTF in a newly created Company Docket.
  • I have read and understood the duties, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with the type of entity I am forming.
 

Attachments

Back
Top