Accepted MaevenXRaven - Paste Request Application

MaevenXRaven

New member
MaevenXRaven
MaevenXRaven
Project Manager
Joined
Jun 3, 2026
Messages
5


Username: MaevenXRaven

Location of Materials: Parkview-42 (Floor ten, door on the right, at C-12-hamilton-ln, in 3 labeled chests against the back wall.

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: R-8-Windsor-st - The build goes partially underground, and I would love for the grass on this build to be level with the surrounding plot’s grass and the road.
 
Materials attached below, I’m pretty sure it’s all there, but pls lmk if anything looks incorrect!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4481.png
    IMG_4481.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • thelisthelisthelist.png
    thelisthelisthelist.png
    787.9 KB · Views: 12
Fined & Pasted.

(3940* .025) +. 40 = $138.5

PS. This is literally the most organised paste application ever. Ily
 
Back
Top