- Joined
- May 24, 2026
- Messages
- 29
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: MattQiu
Discord Username: mattqiuu
Total Playtime: 7d 16h
Timezone: BST (London)
Availability: 8 hours
What job are you applying for? Museum Intern
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: While I am still a new player, I feel like I have been very connected with the community and I wish for this servers history to not be forgotten.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I believe I can work well in a team environment, while also having the capacity for independent learning. My relationships I have created while being on this server is great for learning about the servers history. I am also very enthusiastic about recording the present and collecting artefacts.