Accepted .N8DAGR81027 - Paste Request Application

.N8DAGR81027

Member
Internal Secretary
Member of Parliament
N8DAGR81027
N8DAGR81027
Internal Secretary
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
86


Username: N8DAGR81027

Location of Materials: In 8 barrels on the plot

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: C-25-Windsor-ST
 
Proof of materials and structure to paste
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075400.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075400.png
    491.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075330.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075330.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075322.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075322.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075317.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075317.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075305.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075305.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075300.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075300.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075254.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075254.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075248.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075248.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-31 075311.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-31 075311.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-08-28 112429.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-28 112429.png
    332 KB · Views: 4
Pasted. (12,117*.025)+40 = $342.93

Yell out if you want the positioning changed
 
Back
Top