OPENED | Secretary of Internal Affairs - Events

Internal Affairs Ministry

New member
Minister for Internal Affairs
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Messages
110
The Secretary of Internal Affairs, Events is responsible for leading a team of Event Hosts that engage in meaningful and fun events for the server.
To learn more about hosting events, see Event Hosting in the Ministry of Internal Affairs!

Please respond to the following questions by replying to this thread.

This Application will remain open until a Secretary is chosen. First viewing will begin on May 28, at 8:00 MST.

1. Username
2. Discord Username
3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total)
4. Timezone
5. Availability
6. Requirements
  1. Have, and be available on discord
  2. Have your forums account synced to your in-game account
  3. Show in your application why you are suited for the position
  4. You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised
  5. Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
7. Why do you want this position?
8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?
9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Username snow_crp
2. Discord Username Pilotcom2_GRW
3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total) around 20 days
4. Timezone GMT+1
5. Availability evenings and weekend mostly
6. Requirements
48 Hours of Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total) yed
Have, and be available on discord yes
Have your forums account synced to your in-game account
Show in your application why yes you are suited for the position
You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised yes
Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for yes
7. Why do you want this position?
It seems like a nice position and the need of events is at a all time high and I wish to increase that, for aswell I'm currently an event host and stuff!
8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position? I have had some years hosting events alot. With a highest of 20+ in a single week where each one was 30+ (not minecraft) and I like hosting events, and rather love hosting events as I havnt done that on DC/SC yet and the other place I played got closed.
9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes I do!
 
1. Username:
BabySoga


2. Discord Username:
BabySoga


3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total):
Playtime should be around ~15–20 days.


4. Timezone:
UTC+1 (Continental European Time)


5. Availability:
My availability is very good. I go to school five days a week, but aside from that, I’m usually on for at least an hour a day (though activity was lower last week due to vacation).


6. Requirements:


  • 48 hours of playtime (Minecraft Cities Network total)
  • Available on Discord
  • Forums account synced to in-game account
  • I’ve read the guides and application information related to this position
  • I am capable of working in a team and also independently
  • This application demonstrates why I believe I’m suited for the role

7. Why do you want this position?
I believe I would excel in this position as I’m a good manager and always strive to complete tasks as efficiently as possible while following any necessary procedures. I also want this position to improve the event coordination in Alexandria—aiming to make it even better than Redmont’s by learning from their strengths and avoiding their mistakes. I also know the DPA well, as I currently hold the leadership position of Event Manager.


8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?
I’m an active leadership member and Event Manager in the DPA of Redmont. This experience helps me make the right decisions when it comes to managing events and leading a team successfully. I aim to keep the ministry active and focused—something the DPA has struggled with in the past, though it has improved recently and worked to remove inactive members.


9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?
I acknowledge and fully accept these terms. I swear never to reveal any important or sensitive information, nor will I make decisions that are not mine to make. I have shown this as rep. in Redmont and in the DPA & DCT.

Thank you very much for your consideration of this application!

Sincerely,
(Citizen of Alexandria) BabySoga
 
The Secretary of Internal Affairs, Events is responsible for leading a team of Event Hosts that engage in meaningful and fun events for the server.
To learn more about hosting events, see Event Hosting in the Ministry of Internal Affairs!

Please respond to the following questions by replying to this thread.

This Application will remain open until a Secretary is chosen. First viewing will begin on May 28, at 8:00 MST.

1. Username: Thritystone
2. Discord Username: Thatsushidude (Thritystone)
3. Total Playtime over 100+ hrs
4. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
5. Availability: 3-4 hrs a week
6. Requirements
  1. 48 Hours of Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total)
    1. (Check)
  2. Have, and be available on discord
    1. (check)
  3. Have your forums account synced to your in-game account
    1. (check)
  4. Show in your application why you are suited for the position
    1. (check)
  5. You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised
    1. (check)
  6. Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
    1. Yes
7. Why do you want this position?
- I have some great ideas for events, mostly establishing ceremonies that can create some traditions, and good event pictures to attract more people to come to Alexandria and join our community. Ideas include, Celebrations for Coronations, Jubilee Month celebrations, cocktail parties etc. I would also want to hire actors to perform changing of the guard, or processions in military attire.

8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?
- Executive Experience in the Redmont Department of Commerce, Department of Education, in overseeing a team, and working in a team environment. I also have experience hosting various types of small to medium scale events. Off DC & SC, I was Admin for my University's Build the Campus Team, which rebuilt a 1 to 1 copy of our school in Minecraft. I've hosted major events such as a live streamed fair, which saw over 300 attendees on stream/ingame


9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?

I agree
 
1. Username: Talion77
2. Discord Username: talion77
3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total): 10d
4. Timezone: CET
5. Availability: 16-22 on weekdays, all day on weekends
6. Requirements

  1. 48 Hours of Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total): Yes
  2. Have, and be available on discord: Yes
  3. Have your forums account synced to your in-game account: Yes
  4. Show in your application why you are suited for the position: Yes
  5. You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised: Yes
  6. Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for: Yes
7. Why do you want this position?:
I want to be Secretary of Internal Affairs because I want to have a meaningful impact on how Events are run. I believe I have the neccesary skills to make this part of the MoIA flourish, by regularly hosting interesting Events, planning them, and assisting other Event Hosts. I want to see this server grow, and this is, in my opinion, one thing we can do to achive that.

8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?:
I have the following skills that could be useful:
- Communication Skills. In many jobs, throughout Redmont and Alexandria, I have learned how to communicate with outsiders and participants. Examples of this include my positions in Stock Exchanges, Law Firms, Government Departments, Parliament and Ministries.
- Ability to work in a team. In those same positions, working as part of a team was always an integral part. I have served in every function of a team, from leading the whole organisation to being just an ordinary employee, and I'd say I have gathered significant experience on that matter.
- Event Ideas. I believe I can design good and entertaining events, primarily through the ability to feel what the participants feel. I have participated in many Events (DC, Minecraft and non-Minecraft), and believe to have the competence to evaluate if an Event is fun and enjoyable.

9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?: Yes
 
1. Username Q1bl1
2. Discord Username q1bl1l0v3
3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total) 14h
4. Timezone IST
5. Availability - Most days of a week, but with college restarting soon, maybe be down to only a couple hours a week.
6. Requirements
  1. Have, and be available on discord. YES
  2. Have your forums account synced to your in-game account YES
  3. Show in your application why you are suited for the position. YES
  4. You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised. YES
  5. Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for YES
7. Why do you want this position?
To better Alexandria and the events hosted within as I have seen a lack of events, and staff to host the events, this and the vacancy of the position.
8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?
I have done courses in event planning, psychology, and management and human resources. This shows that I am a highly qualified candidate.
9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?
YES
 
1. Username Q1bl1
2. Discord Username q1bl1l0v3
3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total) 14h
4. Timezone IST
5. Availability - Most days of a week, but with college restarting soon, maybe be down to only a couple hours a week.
6. Requirements
  1. Have, and be available on discord. YES
  2. Have your forums account synced to your in-game account YES
  3. Show in your application why you are suited for the position. YES
  4. You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised. YES
  5. Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for YES
7. Why do you want this position?
To better Alexandria and the events hosted within as I have seen a lack of events, and staff to host the events, this and the vacancy of the position.
8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?
I have done courses in event planning, psychology, and management and human resources. This shows that I am a highly qualified candidate.
9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?
YES
What events would you host as Secretary of Events?
 
I would host events that correspond with real life events like Christmas, New year, but also host events such as World Health Day, where we plant trees on empty/unoccupied plots. Others events could also be like theming certain areas of town for a religion/country specific festival like Eid, Diwali, or Thanksgiving. However some of the events I just mentioned may insult people (from my experience) so it depends on people opinions.
Edit 1.
I would avoid irl political events and maybe events that are related to a conflict.
 
Last edited:
The Secretary of Internal Affairs, Events is responsible for leading a team of Event Hosts that engage in meaningful and fun events for the server.
To learn more about hosting events, see Event Hosting in the Ministry of Internal Affairs!

Please respond to the following questions by replying to this thread.

This Application will remain open until a Secretary is chosen. First viewing will begin on May 28, at 8:00 MST.

1. Username: Turtledude247
2. Discord Username: Turtledude247
3. Total Playtime (Minecraft Cities Network Total): 12days 45hours
4. Time zone: MDT
5. Availability: 2-3 hours on weekdays and weekends
6. Requirements
  1. Have, and be available on discord: Yes
  2. Have your forums account synced to your in-game account: Yes
  3. Show in your application why you are suited for the position: Yes
  4. You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised :Yes
  5. Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for: Yes
7. Why do you want this position?" I want to make statecraft feel more alive and build a stronger community. I've done things in the past such as create blood god region on the server as a way to help players who are new or down on their luck. I've talked with lots of new and old players about event ideas i have had, and I've purchased a plot where i plan to hold various minigames, art auctions, and events.
8. What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I know a majority of how Minecraft mechanics work, and how to apply them in fun an unique ways for players who may participate in events. I've played Minecraft for almost 5 years now.
9. Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?: I acknowledge and agree to the terms
 
Back
Top