Denied Pciv - Constable Application

Pciv

New member
Pciv
Pciv
Physician
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
3


Username: Pciv

Discord Username: Pciv_

Total Playtime: 23days (DC)

Timezone: GMT+3

Availability: Every day atleast 1 hr ingame | 15 mins to a hour to respond on discord, if im not ingame.

What job are you applying for? Constable

Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: Im applying for apply for this positions because I’ve seen the activity of the department and believe I can help improve the activity and Help Enforce the rules in the server and decrease the amount of criminals in the server and I am also willing to learn from my co workers and superiors about the huge amount of responsibilities constables are tasked with.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I believe i posses a strong sense of responsibility and pride that allow me to have the ability to work fast alone and with a partner or team and could be unbiased in all situations and will personally recuse myself from anything that I may show favoritism at.
 
Back
Top