Accepted R-4-Stirling-st - Eviction Deferral Request

Smallfries

Active member
Senior Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
Chancellor
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
177
Username: Smallfries

Plot R-4-Stirling-st

Link to Eviction Report R-4-York-St | Sep 1, 2026

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved

Reason To start, I do not own a plot named "R-4-York-St." I assume the plot in the title of this post is what is being discussed. If any other plot is punished as a result of the above linked report, I will be suing for lack of notice and due process.

I have added an extension from another plot, and creating two new room plans. These are temporary sketches (hence the kinda ugly color, don't mind it, was just what I had on hand)

I intend to redesign and extend these building projects out. One will be a general storage room, and the other will be a larger reception hall.

Attached is a picture of this new construction. On the side of the hall closest to me (the green space immediately before) I will create a pathway, and a small building for enchanting purposes. On the other side, a pathway between my other plots.

edit: also has a good bit of underground development, farms and whatnot (this is true for all of these connected plots)

Proof of Compliance File(s) attached

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 

Attachments

  • bAbvp2z.png
    bAbvp2z.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top