Accepted RC-29-Elizabeth-St, RC-31-Elizabeth-St & RC-33-Elizabeth-St - Eviction Deferral Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiftyNine595

New member
.FiftyNine595
.FiftyNine595
Property Inspector
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
3
Username: .FiftyNine595

Plot RC-29-Elizabeth-St, RC-31-Elizabeth-St & RC-33-Elizabeth-St

Link to Eviction Report Rc-29-Elizabeth-st, Rc-31-Elizabeth-st, Rc-33-Elizabeth-st | Aug 16, 2026

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved

Reason Now have the required 4 hours playtime in last 30 days. (Also I believe im supposed to click resolved? I’m not looking for an extension)

Proof of Compliance File(s) attached

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_91C9C705EE70-1.jpeg
    IMG_91C9C705EE70-1.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The eviction is resolved
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top