- Joined
- Jun 4, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: FiftyNine595
Plot RC-33-31-29-Elizabeth-St
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/rc-33-31-29-elizabeth-st-jul-23-2026.1342/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason 6 hours playtime in the last 30 days.
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
Plot RC-33-31-29-Elizabeth-St
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/rc-33-31-29-elizabeth-st-jul-23-2026.1342/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason 6 hours playtime in the last 30 days.
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.