Secretary of Foreign Affairs EOI

GraprielJuice

New member
GraprielJuice
GraprielJuice
Project Manager
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
3
The Secretary of Foreign Affairs, is tasked with helping the Minister of Foreign affairs run the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and help execute the decisions regarding foreign affairs and citizenship among other things tasked by the Minister of Foreign Affairs

JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 48 hours of play time.
- You need to have, and be available on Discord.
- You need to show in your expression why you are best suited for the position.
- You must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team with all members of a department.

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORMAT
- In-game Username:
- Discord Username:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses:
- Why do you want this position:
- Why are you the best applicant for this role:
- Do you have any prior leadership experience:
- Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team:
- Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms:
- Additional information:

This Application of Interest will be open until a suitable candidate is found.
 
- In-game Username: lukeyyyMC_
- Discord Username: lukeyyy7920
- What are your strengths and weaknesses: My most used strengths are communication and teamwork as I work as a cop in DC and a weakness I have is that I can get too hyperfocused on 1 task leading to putting less effort into other things.
- Why do you want this position: I believe it would make statecraft fun for me again as I would be spending a lot of time putting effort into this role.
- Why are you the best applicant for this role: I believe I have lots of experience in high up roles such as a Head Coach of a Professional footballing academy IRL and also was a prefect in my college + in Democracycraft I am a leuitenant in the police force.
- Do you have any prior leadership experience: All listed in the question above, but one more example would be I am a Teacher at a Primary School in London.
- Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team: Yes definitely, I have to for my in-game roles and all of my IRL positions.
- Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms: Yes I agree to these terms.
- Additional information: Thank you very much for reading this expression of interest and I hope I am considered for the role. I have seen GraprielJuice's great work as Minister and I would be extremely to work with her.
 
- In-game Username: Talion77

- Discord Username: talion77

- What are your strengths and weaknesses:
My strenghts are:
- I am an active player, once I commit to a role, you can guarantee that I will be active
- I have good diplomatic and communicative skills, as attained through my departmental and political jobs in Alexandria and Redmont
- I am knowledgable on procedure when it comes to dealing with foreign guests, otherwise known as IRL diplomacy.
- I learn things really fast. I've had to adapt multiple times in the past, under very timely circumstances. I learned how to do jobs for 6 Departments in Redmont, and 2 in Alexandria, and more private jobs in both nations.
My weaknesses are:
- I can be a bit unfocused sometimes
- I am in the CET timezone, so I may not be in-game at all times.

- Why do you want this position: I want this position because I want to be involved in high-level diplomacy. As I am personally really interested in diplomacy and procedure, I would love to serve the Kingdom with my passion.

- Why are you the best applicant for this role: I think I am the best applicant for this role for my ability to adapt really fast. In Diplomacy, situations change really fast, and quick adaptability is a must. I believe I can supply the MoFA with this ability. I also think my prior experience could be quite useful.

- Do you have any prior leadership experience: Yes, I indeed have prior leadership experience. This includes:
- leading a law firm (DC)
- co-leading a stock exchange (DC)
- being the Vice President of the Greens, the Chairman of the Party Board of the Party and the President of the Council of WM (both)

- Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team: In my leadership roles, I've had to communitcate a lot with my team. I also have experience working on the lower ranks of a team, such as in the MoD and other Redmont Departments (DoH, DoI, etc.), so I know how to effectively lead and work with a team.

- Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms: Yes

- Additional information: -
 
In-game Username:
Nobuscus2012


Discord Username:
Nobuscus2012#9102


What are your strengths and weaknesses:


One of my biggest strengths is staying organized and communicating well with others. I enjoy working with others, helping solve problems, and ensuring tasks are completed efficiently. I am dependable, detail-oriented, and strive to remain calm and professional even during busy situations. I also learn new systems quickly and enjoy taking initiative when I see ways to improve processes.


One weakness I have is that I prefer to fully understand new responsibilities before taking them on independently. While this can mean I spend extra time asking questions or reviewing procedures at first, it allows me to become confident and dependable once I’ve learned the role.


Why do you want this position:


I would like to become the Secretary of Foreign Affairs because I enjoy supporting leadership while helping departments stay organized and productive. The role appeals to me because it combines teamwork, communication, and administration while contributing to the Ministry’s overall success. I enjoy helping people, coordinating responsibilities, and ensuring goals set by leadership are carried out effectively.


Why are you the best applicant for this role:


I believe I would be a strong candidate because I am reliable, mature, and committed to doing my responsibilities well. I communicate respectfully with others, work well under direction, and can also take initiative when needed. I understand that the Secretary is responsible for helping the Minister operate the department smoothly, and I am confident I can be trusted to complete assignments professionally while maintaining a positive attitude.


Do you have any prior leadership experience:


Yes. I have experience coordinating with others, staying organized, and helping projects run smoothly. While every leadership role is different, I believe leadership is about setting a good example, communicating clearly, and supporting your team. I’m always willing to learn, accept feedback, and improve.


Are you able to effectively work and communicate with a team:


Absolutely. I enjoy collaborating with others, encouraging teamwork, and maintaining professional communication. I believe respectful communication and cooperation are essential to a successful department, and I am always willing to assist teammates whenever needed.


Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms:


Yes. I fully understand the importance of confidentiality and agree to these terms. Any classified ministry information entrusted to me would remain confidential, and I understand the responsibility that comes with access to sensitive information.


Additional information:


Thank you very much for taking the time to review my application. I truly appreciate the opportunity to be considered for the position of Secretary of Foreign Affairs. If selected, I will represent the Ministry professionally, work hard to support the Minister and the department, and do my part to help the Ministry and the StateCraft community succeed.
 
Back
Top