- Joined
- Jul 1, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Thread Author
- #1
What is your in-game username? Sharp3nd_Shad0w
What is your Discord username? nzraen.a2
What job are you applying for? Project Manager
Please provide your current total playtime. 9h 16min
What is your time zone? MST
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I've built a ton before! I have built for the King, and former Queen before. I have a large portfolio. I also made several builds on DC as DPA Secretary, and was briefly in the DCT on DC under LL4444.
I also have a theme of magical and outdoorsy builds which would help with the vibe~
If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. File(s) attached
Attachments
-
kai12.png1.9 MB · Views: 3 -
kai11.png1.2 MB · Views: 2 -
kai10.png629.1 KB · Views: 2 -
kai9.png1.3 MB · Views: 2 -
kai8.png3.1 MB · Views: 2 -
kai7.png2.3 MB · Views: 2 -
kai6.png3.4 MB · Views: 2 -
kai5.png1.9 MB · Views: 2 -
kai4.png2.9 MB · Views: 2 -
kai3.png925.6 KB · Views: 3 -
kai2.png1.1 MB · Views: 3 -
kai1.png1.1 MB · Views: 3