Accepted Sharpened_Shadow - Project Manager Application

Sharpened_Shadow

New member
Sharpen3dShadow
Sharpen3dShadow
Project Manager
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
1


What is your in-game username? Sharp3nd_Shad0w

What is your Discord username? nzraen.a2

What job are you applying for? Project Manager

Please provide your current total playtime. 9h 16min

What is your time zone? MST

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I've built a ton before! I have built for the King, and former Queen before. I have a large portfolio. I also made several builds on DC as DPA Secretary, and was briefly in the DCT on DC under LL4444.

I also have a theme of magical and outdoorsy builds which would help with the vibe~

If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. File(s) attached
 

Attachments

  • kai12.png
    kai12.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • kai11.png
    kai11.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • kai10.png
    kai10.png
    629.1 KB · Views: 2
  • kai9.png
    kai9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • kai8.png
    kai8.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
  • kai7.png
    kai7.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • kai6.png
    kai6.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
  • kai5.png
    kai5.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • kai4.png
    kai4.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • kai3.png
    kai3.png
    925.6 KB · Views: 3
  • kai2.png
    kai2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • kai1.png
    kai1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top