- Joined
- Aug 26, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: SuspectumOllam
Discord Username: suspectumollam
Total Playtime: 2d 3h 14m 35s
Timezone: CEST
Availability: 16:00/17:00-21:00 on weekdays 09:00/10:00-21:00 on weekends
What job are you applying for? Naturalization Officer
Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: Because I think there aren't enough naturilazation officers, and the ability to vote is rather important. I think.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am literate and I have had a negative experience with the tutorial, as it is not informative enough.
Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
Discord Username: suspectumollam
Total Playtime: 2d 3h 14m 35s
Timezone: CEST
Availability: 16:00/17:00-21:00 on weekdays 09:00/10:00-21:00 on weekends
What job are you applying for? Naturalization Officer
Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: Because I think there aren't enough naturilazation officers, and the ability to vote is rather important. I think.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am literate and I have had a negative experience with the tutorial, as it is not informative enough.
Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes