- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Messages
- 33
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Tacoman1619
Discord Username: joethymow
Total Playtime: 7 days and 12 hours
Timezone: EST
Availability: 4 hours at night.
What job are you applying for? Crown Counsel
Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I really enjoy legal work and I do not get the ability to do it nearly enough on this server... there is just not enough people wanting to sue each other! I think the government needs more prosecutors so the indictable offenses are actually prosecuted!
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I think I am a good, organized, friendly, detail-oriented litigator who brings valuable experience from my work with law firms. Additionally, I have strong critical thinking skills, which are invaluable in this age of AI.