Denied Thritystone - Financial Analyst Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thritystone

Member
Development Secretary
Ambassador
Thritystone
Thritystone
Paladin
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Messages
136


Username: Thritystone

Discord Username: Thritystone

Total Playtime: 10 days

Timezone: EST

Availability: 3 hrs a week

What job are you applying for? Financial Analyst

Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I am interested in researching the Financial and Economic status of State Craft. one who led efforts to create a Consumer Price Index (the current iteration of which I do not endorse), I believe that useful insights can be gleamed from various data sources to better inform policy makers and businesses.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I run a mildly successful business, and was an Economist in Redmont for 1.1 Years.

Declaration of Interests: I own 51% stake in Stoned Enterprises Corporation, I am the nominal Chair of the New Hamilton Stock Exchange pending full vote, and fully own ITN Corporation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top