- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Messages
- 22
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Turtledude247
Discord Username: Turtledude247
Total Playtime: 10days 12hours
Timezone: MDT (MST)
Availability: 2 hours everyday, im usualy on the server for 2-3 hours a day and can schedule ahead of time to make even more time for events.
What job are you applying for? Event Host
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: The whole time I've been on this server hosting events and bringing players together has been my entire goal. I have even attempted to host events by myself on my own property. I run a whole blood god religion on the server, I've hosted a blood god initiation events where players would die to give up there player head to put on the wall of the temple. I've hosted discord events for the religion to help new players find apartments, how to invest and save money. I've even done testing and data collection on future events i want to hold, I've tested drunk mace pvp and how it could work in a fun tournament like setup, I've asked players about what they would pay for art and plan to hold a art live auction soon, and I have even made a whole card game in game that I'm currently testing. I also have tons of other ideas that I'd like to work on, like elytra racing, public art shows judged by popular vote that will allow players to show off in game art.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I know a majority of the Minecraft mechanics, I'm good at coming up with ideas, I can adhere to deadlines such as a weekly events, I can come up with a comprehensive system that can tie all the events together while also having individual awards.
Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes