- Joined
- Jul 28, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Thread Author
- #1
What is your in-game username? vaiiss
What is your Discord username? dergondergon6
What job are you applying for? Property Inspector
Please provide your current total playtime. 15h 40m 36s
What is your time zone? Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) or UTC +3
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am really interested in the Position of Property Inspector since I have already been looking for properties that require attention. I have recently identified and reported a number of plots owned by inactive players for eviction. I would like to officially assume the duty of checking blocks, keeping an eye on the playtime requirements, and preparing clear eviction reports. Although I have only played for 15 hours, I am very observant, active when EEST is in effect, and am ready to open up plots for members of the active community.
If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)