Accepted YuumLeague - Paste Request Application

YuumLeague

New member
YuumLeague
YuumLeague
Executive Staff
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
14


Username: YuumLeague (for AsexualDinosaur)

Location of Materials: C-24-Windsor-St

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: C-24-Windsor-St, C-22-Windsor-St
 
Username: YuumLeague (for AsexualDinosaur)

Location of Materials: C-24-Windsor-St

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: C-24-Windsor-St, C-22-Windsor-St
Build materials.
 

Attachments

  • dino4.png
    dino4.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • dino3.png
    dino3.png
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • dino2.png
    dino2.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 3
  • dino1.png
    dino1.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
On the build plot /plot visit AsexualDinosaur 3 there are 2 parts that she wants to have pasted.
The left part of the building (that should be attached to the already existing Oracle building on the plot C-24-windsor-st) can be seen at X: 953, Y: 86, Z: -572 in the build world).
The right part of the building (that should be attached to the already existing Oracle building on the plot C-24-windsor-st) can be seen at X: 953, Y: 86, Z: -484 in the build world).

For further questions, please contact YuumLeague or AsexualDinosaur.
 

Attachments

  • left.png
    left.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 6
  • oracle.png
    oracle.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 6
  • right.png
    right.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 6
Two questions:

1. Am I pasting the third wing at the back
2. The front around those trees, is there supposed to be gaps in the dirt - When I built it there was stone there I think.

Just want to check before I paste it, thanks :)
 
Two questions:

1. Am I pasting the third wing at the back
2. The front around those trees, is there supposed to be gaps in the dirt - When I built it there was stone there I think.

Just want to check before I paste it, thanks :)
Third wing is getting pasted later, I removed a lot of the smooth stone for counting but I'll probably manually place it back in when its all settled. - given there's a building in between this was just easier for me
 
Pasted. (10,742*.025+40) = $308.55
 
Back
Top