Recent content by bluepitchgaming

  1. bluepitchgaming

    Bill: Vote P.B. 07-004 | The Political Party Registration Validation Act

    Her Majesty’s Most Loyal Opposition in Parliament Through the Leader of the Opposition BluePitchGmgCCU Moves to Pass The Political Party Registration Validation Act (Amendment 01) Parliament notes: (1) A codified fallback process, in the event of MoIA inaction when aspiring political parties...
  2. bluepitchgaming

    Bill: Vote P.B. 07-004 | The Political Party Registration Validation Act

    Amendment 01 A BILL TO Amend the Political Party Act To establish a fallback political party verification method in the event the Ministry of Internal Affairs does not comply with the established codified verification timeline. 1 - About this Act (1) This Act (a) may be cited as the...
  3. bluepitchgaming

    Bill: Vote P.B. 07-004 | The Political Party Registration Validation Act

    Her Majesty’s Most Loyal Opposition in Parliament Through the Leader of the Opposition BluePitchGmgCCU Moves to Pass The Political Party Registration Validation Act Parliament notes: (1) A codified fallback process, in the event of MoIA inaction when aspiring political parties complete a...
  4. bluepitchgaming

    Bill: Vote P.B. 07-004 | The Political Party Registration Validation Act

    A BILL TO Amend the Political Party Act To establish a fallback political party verification method in the event the Ministry of Internal Affairs does not comply with the established codified verification timeline. 1 - About this Act (1) This Act (a) may be cited as the ‘Political Party...
  5. bluepitchgaming

    Loyal Alexandrian Renaissance Party

    Applicant: BluePitchGmgCCU Alexandrian Party Name: Loyal Alexandrian Renaissance Party Abbreviation: LARP Party Leader: BluePitchGmgCCU Deputy Party Leader: Doge Soap McKakashi Party Secretary: L0U_4L Additional Member(s): ConsequencesInc the Financial Institution Number of current...
  6. bluepitchgaming

    Parliament Elections | September 2026

    I. Declaration I, BluePitchGmgCCU, do hereby declare my candidacy in the upcoming Parliament Election as an independent candidate. II. Manifesto Economic Growth: Create incentives for more people to come to Alexandria and spend their money here and create a more sustainable flow of wealth...
  7. bluepitchgaming

    Denied bluepitchgaming - Paste Request Application

    I will work to source the required materials in a timely manner.
  8. bluepitchgaming

    Denied bluepitchgaming - Paste Request Application

    This structure from /plotvisit N8DAGR81027 I would need about 62% of required materials to be MoD subsidized. Thanks. Sorry if I'm doing part of this wrong, this is my first paste request. :)
  9. bluepitchgaming

    Denied bluepitchgaming - Paste Request Application

    Username: BluePitchGmgCCU Location of Materials: Partial materials in shop chest at cbd004. Will Require balance to be MoD subsidized. Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not. Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot Location to...
Back
Top