Recent content by MrNeighbor

  1. MrNeighbor

    Accepted MrNeighbor - Auditor Application

    Username: MrNeighbor Discord Username: das_evensk_kanzler Total Playtime: 4d 7h 38m 45s Timezone: PDT/UTC-7 Availability: Usually afternoon or evening. What job are you applying for? Auditor Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to...
  2. MrNeighbor

    Expression of Interest: Magistrate

    Username: MrNeighbor Judicial/Legal Experience: None. Why do you want to be appointed as Magistrate?: Law. Are you able and willing to work as an independent officer of the Court?: Probably. Do you understand you will be hired (and potentially, fired) at the sole discretion of the High...
  3. MrNeighbor

    No.

    No.
  4. MrNeighbor

    OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION: boo booo brittle or smth

    OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION: boo booo brittle or smth
  5. MrNeighbor

    Accepted MrNeighbor - Electoral Registrar Application

    Username: MrNeighbor Discord Username: das_evensk_kanzler Total Playtime: 4 days, 1 hour, 37 minutes. Timezone: UTC-7 PDT. Availability: I’m on an LoA right now but mostly the afternoon and evening. What job are you applying for? Electoral Registrar Requirements: Have, and be...
  6. MrNeighbor

    Parliament Elections | June 2026

    ALLIANCE 25/THE GREENS FOR ALEXANDRIA I. Declaration I, President of the Greens MrNeighbor, do hereby declare the following Alliance 25/The Greens for Alexandria (GREEN/GREENS) candidates who will stand for Parliament: MrNeighbor* Kaiser_Bismarck Talion77 Culls Q1bl1 ItsStormcraft II...
  7. MrNeighbor

    Accepted MrNeighbor - Paste Request Application

    I just realised the specific build was never listed, it's the build at /p v MrNeighbor and then at X: 122 Z: 934
  8. MrNeighbor

    Accepted MrNeighbor - Paste Request Application

    Username: MrNeighbor Location of Materials: rc-32-elizabeth-st Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not. Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot Location to Paste: rc-32-elizabeth-st, with the front entrance facing the street
  9. MrNeighbor

    Act of Parliament A.P. 06-001 | Build More with Less Act

    The Greens in the Alexandrian Parliament Through Their Member of Parliament MrNeighbor Moves to Pass The Build More with Less Act Parliament notes: (1) Currently, we require 100% of materials in private pastes, and even with a subsidy that 100% still needs to be sourced, dragging down the speed...
  10. MrNeighbor

    Act of Parliament A.P. 06-001 | Build More with Less Act

    A BILL TO Amend the Real Property Rules Consolidation Act to make it easier for private pastes to be conducted. 1 - About this Act (1) This Act (a) may be cited as the 'Build More with Less Act' or ‘BMW Act’. (b) may be numbered as P.B.06-001. (c) shall be enacted upon receiving royal assent...
  11. MrNeighbor

    Accepted Corporation - Alexandrias Bil och Bröd Aktiebolag Aktiebolag - Business Incorporation Registration

    Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Corporation Proposed Registered Name of Entity: Alexandrias Bil och Bröd Aktiebolag Aktiebolag In-Game Company Name: ABBA In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): MrNeighbor For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of...
  12. MrNeighbor

    Accepted Scarletlore - Project Manager Application

    Your application for the Ministry of Development has been accepted! Please join the MoD Discord here.
Back
Top