Recent content by Nobuscus2012

  1. Nobuscus2012

    Information New Hamilton Police Department Code of Conduct

    I, Nobuscus2012, have read, understand, and agree to the New Hamilton Police Department Code of Conduct in its entirety and recognize that violations will result in disciplinary action. I agree to the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement outlined in Section 6.
  2. Nobuscus2012

    Accepted Nobuscus2012 - Researcher Application

    Username: Nobuscus2012 Discord Username: Nobuscus2012#9102 Total Playtime: 69+ hours (joined May 28th, 2026) Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time Availability: Usually Afternoons/Evenings, 3–6+ hours a week depending on my work schedule in real life. What job are you applying for...
  3. Nobuscus2012

    Accepted Nobuscus2012 - Investigator Application

    Username: Nobuscus2012 Discord Username: Nobuscus2012#9102 Total Playtime: 69+ hours (joined May 28th, 2026) Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time Availability: Usually Afternoons/Evenings, 3-6+ hours a week depending on my work schedule in real life. What job are you applying for...
  4. Nobuscus2012

    Secretary of Foreign Affairs EOI

    In-game Username: Nobuscus2012 Discord Username: Nobuscus2012#9102 What are your strengths and weaknesses: One of my biggest strengths is staying organized and communicating well with others. I enjoy working with others, helping solve problems, and ensuring tasks are completed efficiently...
  5. Nobuscus2012

    Open Expression of Interest - Tourism Manager

    In-game Username: Nobuscus2012 Discord Username: Nobuscus2012 What are your strengths and weaknesses: I bring strong leadership skills, work well in teams and in guest relations alike, and have significant hands-on experience in hospitality and tourism outside of Minecraft. I am a quick...
Back
Top